Delicious and nutritious!
Bananas are rich in Potassium, Phosphorus, Calcium and Magnesium making them fab for an energy boots for plants.
- Promotes general plant vigor
- Boosting resistance to pest, disease and drought
- Its involved in regulating plant enzymes
- Helps regulate enzymes in the plants
- Encourages the proper flow of nutrients and water in your plant
- Fab for seed germination and viability
- Promotes blooms, pollen, fruits and healthy roots
- Stimulates root and shot growth
- Overall its great for plant strength
- Helps expanding the soil increasing oxygen penetration in the soil
- Key to cell walls which focus on root development and growing stems
- Assists in the breaking down of necessary nutrients in the soil like nitrogen
- Promotes the promotion of chlorophyll
Banana Tea Recipe
It’s incredibly simple,just take the strips of banana peel or chop them up in small chunks and soak them in water. Let it sit in the fridge for a couple of days (2-3), the water will leech some of the nutrients out of the peels, creating a wonderful compost tea.
Just mix a cup into a gallon of water, and water the base of your plant.
So this is it a simple DIY liquid fertilizer.